I see what happened … you gave that client presentation you always give, only because of Covid, you had to give it on Zoom. This time, you really noticed how old the slides look. It didn’t seem to matter as much before.
Or, you were running that new-employee onboarding session. Sure, engagement has always been tough with these newcomer groups, but online … it was like pulling teeth.
Or, you’ve crafted this fabulous message, but it’s all words. You’ve heard that your presentation is now supposed to be some kind of ‘experience’ and you don’t even know what that means!
We can help:
- Identify primary communications goal and optimal, audience-focused strategy.
- Map a story or experience that delivers engagement and comprehension.
- Craft static visual aides that illuminate and connect (images, layouts, slides, social media and email content, etc.).
- Conceive, script and produce clear, concise, engaging audio content (micro-learning / reinforcements, podcast, slide voice-over).
- Conceive and storyboard video that explores, illuminates, represents, and engages (asynchronous and synchronous training elements, presentation and social media content.)
- Plan and produce live-stream events.
- Connect with professionals – local (South Carolina) media producers and actors.
In addition to the above, we can help you evolve your live content from a generic slide-show to engaging and effective virtual content for online meetings, webinars, presentations, and more.
- Update tired training, presentation, and meeting materials.
- Re-program agendas with polls, games, tasks, chats, breakouts, and guest hosts/presenters to up engagement and grow community.
- Locate additional or unusual content to change things up. This may include creating relevant and entertaining content of your own!