Virtual meetings, presentations and training are now the norm. Are you up to speed?
Do your lighting, camera angle, background and sound present you at your best? Does your message engage as well in Zoom as it does in the Conference room? And, how does one do eye contact and body language online anyway?
- Learn how lighting and camera angle impact how others perceive your mood, authority, even your age.
- Learn how backgrounds can compliment or take away from your message.
- Find new ways to present content in the virtual that ups engagement.
This training helps you optimize your setting and presentation style for online meetings, presentations, and training.
- a 20-minute personal ‘check-in’ for feedback on your set up,
- a :30 to 1-hour ‘get together’ to go over and boost your material,
- or, a 3-hour lab to bring your team up to speed.