Relating, influencing, sharing, collaborating, resolving, motivating … it all starts with communication.
And yet, while we learn language in our youth, very few of us are introduced to the mechanics, tools and techniques that make communications really work for us.
Knowing the basics can help us more easily and effectively solve problems, bridge gaps, collaborate, achieve our goals and build community.
Do you know the process, standards, and tools we use to communicate? Do you know how to ‘fix it’ when it ‘breaks’?
- Master the processes and tools we use to convey information, ideas, feelings from one person to another.
- Manage and interpret non-verbal communication (body language & tone).
- Develop an invaluable communications multi-tool: active listening.
- Bridge gaps in understanding.
- Learn to identify and resolve communications problems, and to
- Shape messaging to spark motivation.
Learning communications basics doesn’t just prepare you for a higher quality professional experience, it prepares you for a higher quality life.
Some theory, but great use of examples to ground and add practical insight. Class discussions were very helpful.Heather, HR administrator.
Very knowledgeable. Interesting class. Time went quickly because of class flow. Inspiring.Pat, sales consultant.
Will be able to use what I learned in real-world situations.Joachim, non-profit manager
Coaching – Consulting – Classes – Workshops – Speeches – Breakouts
Reach out. Let’s talk about your needs.